If you are interested in attending a training course at the academy, please note the following:
- Recruits from Orange County agencies as well as agencies outside of Orange County may attend. Priority will be given to those representing Orange County agencies when necessary.
- Registrations are not accepted on this site. This site allows you to request to be registered. You can do so by clicking on the “Training Calendar” menu item.
- When making your request on this site, be sure to download the registration packet, fill it out completely and either mail it to the Academy address listed below or email the registration packet to the academy.
- Academy mailing address: 393 County Route 78, Middletown NY 10940.
- Click here to download the registration packet Basic Course Registration.
- After requesting registration on this site, your request will initially have a “Not Approved” status. Once your registration packet is received and reviewed, if your registration request is approved you will be notified via email that your new status is “Pending Payment”. At that time you will be contacted regarding the required payment. Payments will not be accepted online. Once payment is received and processed successfully, your registration status will be changed to “Approved” and you will be notified via email.
- Be sure to review the FAQ page on this site for additional information.
If you need additional information about the registration process, click here to email the academy.